Friday, October 15, 2010

Sisters are lots of fun!!

When you have a permanent friend living with you, there are so many ways to have fun. These are some random moments of the girls being sisters!!

Coloring and probably a little tired!!

Hanging out in Papa's office!
He was flying home from a business trip and I sent him a text with this picture. He thought they looked so cute and then he realized where they were. I'm not sure he was so happy after that!

One evening, my mom and I were busy trying to get things done and the girls decided they wanted to set the table.
And yes, we did actually eat on these little plastic plates. We didn't want to ruin their good job!
Reading their scriptures!

Jayla wanted to dress herself one day and this was best she could do!! Love it!

Cute hats, and cute girls!!

Jayla's attempt at giving Sadee a piggy-back ride!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

These pictures are so cute! I love how well they play together. And congrats again on your beautiful little BOY!! Maybe he can be friends with my little boy?