Josh turned 30 today, so to celebrate I threw him a surprise party at our church on Saturday. I invited everyone possible and we had a great night. We had pizza, chips, salad and yummy snickerdoodles, plus a cake to celebrate the big 3-0!! Thanks everybody who came and showed your support. It was a great night!!

He was a little surprised to see how many came, but he knew something was up.

Here's pictures of all who attended the party!! It was alot of fun!!
Josh and Jessica Hakes

Jordyn, Jessica, Ben and Matt

My favorite people, Nick (my bro) and Julia (my sis)

The Young Family

Josh's family, Kelly, Keet, Karen and Nic! Thanks for traveling so far to be with us.

Josh and his dad

Mike and Jill (thanks for the yummy cookies)

Brad, Tiffany, Kandice, Joriel and Aaron

Jayla and her cousin, Ashlyn. Jayla loves to hold her hand and pull her around.

Jayla eating at the kiddie table, with Kassandra, Morgan, and Jonie

Aaron entertaining the kids by running around in circles.

Our neighbors brought their DDR game and we played that all night. It was a lot of fun.

Doing Headstands. I am can not do them to save my life. Its kind of sad.
From left: Josh Hakes, Jessica, Josh Preece, Julia, Kandice, and Nick

The Hakes twins after a long but fun night. So tired!!

3 comments:
Hey girl! Sorry we didnt come...I had my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday and so I was OUT all weekend. And I guess I'm allergic to the drugs they gave me...I got SO SO SO sick from them. I'm really sorry we couldn't make it. Hope you had a lot of fun! Tell Josh Happy 30th from Alanna and Joe! We love you guys and miss you!!!
Happy (late) birthday to Josh! Looks like is was a super fun party!!! Good job!
Happy Birthday Josh! Oh yeah, don't we have the same one! I saw Coreena the other day, we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment