Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Its time for the war of all wars!!


Last night, I went with my sister and a bunch of my good friends to see bridewars. We left the hubbies at home to tend the kids and went to the late showing. It was so much fun and the movie was so funny. If you have ever had a fight with a best friend, I doubt you ever got this bad. But I am kind of interested to see if maybe someone has. Please tell me the worst thing you ever did to get back at a best friend when you were in a fight. I want to know.
Thanks girls for going with me!! It was so much fun to get out for a night.

2 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

So sorry I had to miss the movie, I am definatly green with envy. I am a perfect firend of course so I have no stories to share.

Anonymous said...

I liked the movie too! I could have done w/o a few of the raunchy scenes though, I didn't know you could put that stuff in a PG movie!