We decided to play soccer while we were together....I know, thats not really a shocker for our family, but we did change it up! We went down to seaport village, ate some cookies, and then went to a park right on the bay. We played soccer, of course, but we also did a little frisbee, a little remote control driving, and the kids rode their bikes!
Jordan's RC car!! Carter was driving the car and accidentally ran it into some guy's head!! Haha!! It at least got him and his wife to move out of our way!! Oops!!
Jayla's awesome throwing!! Look at that beautiful horizontal frisbee!!
Sadee still needs some practice!
Soccer....
JM, nice catch!!
Nana and best friends/cousins, Sadee and Michael!
Go honey!!
Juju, best babysitter ever!! This was a familiar site during our vaca. But i think I only took pictures when I had a free moment, and it was usually when Julia was taking care of baby!
Mad skills!!
Nana riding Jayla's bike back to the car!!
Jordan trying to relive his childhood!!
Jayla crusing along way ahead of everyone!!




No comments:
Post a Comment