Saturday, April 30, 2011

Preece Family Visits for blessing!

We had the awesome opportunity to have Josh's parents come to visit for Grayson's blessing. We knew they were coming for about a month or so, and were anxiously awaiting their arrival. Then the Tuesday before they came, they called and said they were no longer coming on Friday at seven, but Thursday around noon. And they were bringing an extra special package....Josh's brother, Nic!!


It was such a great surprise for Josh to have him there and we tried to live it up while he was here. We went to Coronado, Old Town, Belmont Park, and the Beach. Not to mention, they went to seaport village and Anthony's Fish Grotto without us. I only got pictures of our Belmont Park and beach day, but it was so much fun to show them around our stomping grounds.


Grandparents and Grandbabies!!


Hey mom!

I'm super happy or unsure!




Grandma K and the baby hanging at the beach, trying to block the sun and wind!! It was super windy and the girls refused to go near the water. It was really sunny and warm, but the wind was so chilly that it ruined the fun for Grayson's first trip to the beach.

Sadee loves laying in the sand!! She was in this position for most of the time.

Jayla trying out her new sand gear. She loved it!


I forced Josh and Nic to go swimming in the ocean! haha!! I wanted Nic to get the full experience of San Diego, and made him go boogie boarding! They had an awesome time.

Burying his girls!!

Bundled up against that darn wind! I even bought him a new swimsuit and rashguard, and couldn't get a picture because of the weather!!

No comments: