I decided to create a blog for all of my favorite recipes! Many of you probably don't know that I hate cooking. I guess I should really say that I hate taking a lot of time and spending countless hours in the kitchen slaving over the stove. I, also, do not enjoy using five hundred different ingredients for one dish and then taking forever to prep everything. I, also, have a super picky husband and a three-year-old who won't touch dinner. Trying to please everyone and still get a variety of food is not fun. But every time I go to a website for picky eaters or simple recipes, they aren't simple and my picky eaters won't touch it! I do not make up this recipes, and I will be perfectly honest about where they came from.
Now that I have vented a little check out my blog, lovetoeathatetocook.blogspot.com, and see my stress-free recipes. I am trying to add in desserts and salads and everything else I attempt to cook.
Also, if you have a great recipe that you love, comment on here because I am always in the mood for new recipes!! Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment