Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who's who in baby pics?

So its been awhile since I posted pictures of my girls at the same age. Can you tell who is who? I am not going to tell you this time.
let me know what you think!!

9 comments:

LuAnn said...

I think the top one is Sadee and the bottom one is Jayla. Am I right? Also, what age are they? They are absolutely adorable. I also loved Jayla's dancing.

LuAnn said...

I think the top one is Sadee and the bottom one is Jayla. Am I right? Also, what age are they? They are absolutely adorable. I also loved Jayla's dancing.

The Morgans said...

Top is Sadee & bottom is Jayla.

Gretchen said...

I would have to agree with the others. The top picture is Sadee and the bottom picture is Jayla. They are so cute!!!

Andi said...

hmmm I think Im going to have to disagree with everyone which means Ill probably be wrong but I think top is Jayla and bottom is Sadee. Such smiley girls!

Leymaster Family said...

So cute! How is the potty training going?

Josh said...

I am going to go out on the limb in public and say Sadee is on top and Jayla is on bottom. But it is hard to tell and I am the dad.

But I have my reasons to believe the way I do, mainly because of what is in the background of the pictures. I know I cheat, but I can't lose this one.

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my Temple Prints. Best of luck to you!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com

April P. said...

Definitely Sadie on top and Jayla on bottom!