Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prop 8 passing! Just the start of the battle!!

Just when you think we have done something good and that Prop 8 passing will end lots of problems, its seems to be only the beginning. I just don't understand why The LDS church is being trageted when we don't even make up a fifth of who voted Yes on Prop 8. It's realy frustrating. Check out this article by a bishop from the catholic church.

http://newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/news-releases-stories/catholic-bishop-decries-religious-bigotry-against-mormons

2 comments:

Devrie Pettit said...

I know, this is terrible. At least someone is standing up for us now.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid we haven't even seen the worst of it yet. I think it's going to get a lot worse, but I hope we can be examples to "the other side" and not retaliate in the same manner. It's so sad how acceptable it is to pick on Mormons. I see comments all over that are so rude and hurtful and false, and I just want to say "replace the word Mormon, with 'black', 'hispanic', 'Catholic', 'gay', and then tell me why it's only ok to say 'Mormon'?!"