Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The end of my sanity has arrived!

Just to let you all know. I was finally relieved of all the pain last Saturday, July 26th, when I was able to be induced.

Sadee Lilianna Preece was born at 2:52 p.m. on Saturday. She weighed 8 lbs. and was 20 inches long. We are both doing well and relaxing. I promise pictures are to come but I am still healing and walking all the way downstairs to get the card with all the pictures would be too much. Everyone is sleeping so I thought I would send out a little post.

5 comments:

April P. said...

Congratulations Laura. I saw one picture of Sadee on J.M.'s phone and she looked like Jayla to me. Precious! We finally made it through these very uncomfortable pregnancies-Hallelujah! I can't wait to see more photos of Sadee. Get some rest. Last night Michael was up most of the night and I am left home alone with a very active toddler. Not sure how I am going to make it. A nap will for sure be in the plan today. Take Care!

L said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see some pics, but I can definately wait until someone else gets the card for you!

Love ya!

Devrie Pettit said...

Congrats Laura. I am excited to see her. Man, I don't know how you do it! You should be sleeping, not blogging. However, I am glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Andi said...

Hooray! Congrats Laura! We are so excited for you guys! By the way, we finally found your blog so now I can see pictures of your adorable family and new baby. Get some sleep and when you have time check us out at ianandiavery.blogspot.com.
Love ya! Andi

Anonymous said...

Congrats Laura!! I found your blog now so I can keep updated on this kind of news. Love you lots and i'm so excited for the new addition to your family. Love you lots and can't wait to see pictures!!

<3- Jenn